MultiPoint is an interactive system for building reliable genetic maps.
MultiPoint is our major and most frequently used product and is designed to produce a highly accurate marker mapping.
To provide a most accurate genetic mapping based on a variety of sources of genetic information.
- Building genetic maps for thousands of markers.
- Testing the reliability of constructed maps by using re-sampling techniques (jackknife analysis).
- Testing the reliability of pre-defined multi-locus orders (either from literature or by using other software).
- Tools for merging of linkage groups assisted by graphical visualization,
- Tools to enable using markers with unknown linkage phase.
- Interactive and automated procedures for map saturation.
- Special measures to deal with noisy data and to treat markers generated using “genotyping-by-sequencing” platforms.
- Detection and removing markers causing map instabilities (interactive or automatic).
- Consensus mapping based on data from different populations.
- Locating Mendelian genes relative to markers
- Building ultra-high density genetic maps (up to a million markers)
The “Consensus” version includes a collection of tools for consensus mapping analysis and ultra-dense consensus analysis of array-based data.